Wednesday, January 14, 2009

8 hours of sleep ....




My hubby brought me to a doctor at RH Plaza since my symptom worsened. The dry and irritating cough got worst with running nose and a heavy head feeling. The doctor gave me all sorts of advices that took me ages to sit down and listen to. From fatigue , my immune system broke down or could it have been a lack of some supplements. I had to stay away from air cons,cooling fruits, cereal, cold drinks and blah blah blah, which I could not recall all of them....still blurry.... with a heavy head.

He reminded me a few times....Must sleep at least 8 hrs every night for my systems to recover faster or it will not help with all the medication. Most probably ,it was an allergy to the weather now due to my sensitive nose and throat. Better go sleep early and wake up at 6am to wake the kids up to school tomorrow .... sigh -_- Wish me well,everyone!

No comments: