Friday, January 30, 2009

My 42 years old Birthday...


Today my family celebrated my birthday at Hilton's "Toh Yuen" restaurant. The atmosphere there was good and quiet since most of the Chinese restaurants like Banquet and Li Garden were fully booked. Jason, Daniel and Julia went out shopping for my birthday gift together with Christine's gift too. Usually we celebrate a 2 in 1 occassion since Christine's birthday is just one day after mine. Time really flies....and Christine will be 17 years old by tomorrow..my precious little girl has grown up... and I still protects her like a baby.

We dined happily with laughter, especially when Jason played around with Julia's jacket. After dinner,we went home and my kids handed me the SK II set of beauty products which I hardly will buy it for myself due to the price! The sweetest thing is....they said, " Best products for best mom and you deserve it". This really melted my heart even though I didn't showed it.

Thank God for all the blessings.... ^=^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Dee! May God's favor and blessing upon you and your loved ones continue to flow abundantly and unceasingly cos you are special in His sight! For in Him you live, move and have your being; and the best has yet to come........ Love, Pat