Saturday, February 14, 2009

SHARING....


Last Friday was the 1st week for 2009 in Brother Wong's house, A group meeting after the long holidays and the CNY festive season. Regular routines went round the clock again. As Su Wei shared on how God has helped each and everyone of us in taking our turns to share. I was pointed out on how, God has helped me to overcome from the obstacles that I've faced in my job. How it still keeps me going despite the current situation.

My sharing are very short and simple...(I was blessed to be optimistic)

1) GOD IS LOVE...................................LOVE MY JOB.

2) BELIEVE IN HIM.............................HAVE FAITH.

3) TRUST IN HIM.................................HAVE CONFIDENCE.

4) THOU SHALL NOT FEAR..................BE STRONG.

5) ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE...............GOD WILL BLESS!

These words implanted in my heart and mind. That's how it applies to me in my job and to be positive in everything I do. I thanked God for all His blessings , honoring Him and value it. HE IS ALWAYS THERE HOLDING MY RIGHT HAND AND GUIDES ME. ^.^

No comments: