Saturday, May 9, 2009

How I celebrated Mother's Day...



Daniel greeted me at 12.30am, "Happy Mother's Day" Mom! This year he's the first one among my kids to greet me, usually he's the last...

Chubster my dog, woke me up at 5am. Went down and let him out from his pen. After that, stay awake and couldn't sleep so check my gmail. My foreign friend chat wt me online....till 6.15am.
Went back to sleep and hope I could get up and attend church, maybe they is some kind of celebration.

Hubby went out for appointment at 8.45am, I was half awake...my head still very heavy.....went back to continue my sleep. Woke up at 10.00am! Gee....so late for church ready! Oh.. maybe will go a bit late will do.

While brushing teeth, Julia brought up breakfast for me. The chef is Joel, who fried the eggs and nuggets. Julia boiled the sausages and cut fruits. Plus ice cream for dessert. Dan still sleeping and I fed Christine some breakfast. Skip church today....


Planned to give myself some pampering today....didn't make any appointment, hope things turn out smoothly...
Drove to RH PLaza, went around , end up at one of the Body massage and foot reflexology spa place. No 29 attended me, she's from China. Took the whole package, full body from head to toe, tummy massage and foot reflexology. Paid RM123 instead of what I thought it was RM73 in the first place....a few plus plus in..

Oh Well never mind, once in a while I manja myself during Mother's Day and my special Birthday occasion every year. Still consider not lavish spending as I was last time....^_^kekeke

Every woman deserves a little pampering......=)

No comments: