Saturday, May 30, 2009

What I've Learned from this competitive world....


When I first step into the world of finance industries, I've have explored all kinds of people in marketing. Each and everyone of them have their own views on how they do their business. Some are willing to do their best in a mutual benefits and some just do it for fun, trail, experience or for their own knowledge and education. At times, I felt that they donno what serious biz they involved in.

Managing peoples funds are a huge responsibilities and it is a no play play attitude here. Educating and giving information to clients are crucial. Some involved in this line just because of the income. How they can build the network to pursue leverage income. Some just do it as a side business with little or no knowledge to update clients as they themselves was not equip with themselves either. These people comes and goes and I wonder how they can mishandle the ethical law and rules......

No comments: