Thursday, December 25, 2008

Familys' Christmas dinner at Neighbor's house...


Last night, my family and I had a Christmas dinner at Wong's place, (our neighbor's garden dinner gathering). Our first Christmas celebration, we got to feast and dine with red wine! The best thing was, my Hubby went along, Praise the Lord! Ah Lek's wife baked a scrumptious cheese cake. Jade and her family came too and brought lots of karaoke collectibles . I love singing but, its been a long time since... (12 years ago) din practice...very dull voice handling the mike, singing *mule..sic* Dunno when to start and stop..... Lost all the tracks.

It was Wong's Birthday, a 2 in 1 occasion. He rewarded himself with a new set of Samsung Flat screen and Karaoke DVD player. It was nice to get together for this special occasion to feel warm and blessed...


Furthermore, school's gonna start soon, I will have more time for my work. Holiday is going to be over and my routine will rewind itself round the clock again.... =D

No comments: