Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FINALLY, get to take a break....



After all the rushing in and out, to and fro...packing up all the frozen food for my in laws,they finally left on a Monday evening! Done my work and it's time for me to relax,with just a few more days before Christmas, these hips will be busy again.

*Ring ring* ..... "Diana, when will u come back to work? You've only 4 more days to promote yourself and join our group to get an award for this year!" Gosh!!!...I need to do my best and hope for things to work out right. And now, I've got to go change this old CPU. I wouldn't have known it was ancient if a pro never told me so. Anyways, apart from all the work that awaits me, I still can't wait for X'mas to come. After all, it's my family's very 1st celebrated Christmas.

No comments: