Thursday, December 11, 2008

What's burning my fuel these few days...


My mom in law and my hubby's sister is in town lately. Pretty much occupied by them, marketing for big prawns and fishes for them and others to bring back to KL and Ipoh. Both our freezers were already full. Lately our streamyx sucks! No connections for a few days or super laggy! Reported a few times and the Technician came once with not much help. Driving in and out......Tired and stuffed with home cooked food. Ipoh Hor fun, lo she fun, steamboat, Fushan fishballs and steamed char siaw paus.

Tomorrow, my hubby's brother in law, his wife and their relatives will be arriving....Will bring them try out the local popular Kolo mee here.. Then to shopping for peppers, souveneirs and etc.
Though it's tiring, maybe I can lose some weight along the way. LOL!!! Nay, with all that food, don't think so.....>.< The chefs (my mom in law and sis in law) cooked delicious meals.+_+.

No comments: