Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A " memorable " trip..


The trip to my lovely niece's wedding held in KL was real tiring....Packed and unpacked, taking care of all my kids attires, moving from one place to another....traveling in the van to and fro for 40 minutes to 1hr....Whoosh! Maybe am not fit as I used to be...easily tired. Must be too heavy! Got to loose some weight soon...After gobbling up all the delicious and scrumptious food we had in KL. The food was tasty and so was their prices too..Wooot! My son Jas, brought us to the Pavillion the new Mall.It wasnt really all that different from the others and the expereince wasnt all that fulfilling.We came out empty handed but had the most delicious cheesecake we had ever tasted. It was from an International bakery called "The Loaf".(A must try on the next trip to KL) Yum!

I remember back 5 yrs ago....I could rush to and fro many times in a day just to shop around from Wan Utama to Bangsar to Mid Valley to Ikea to Tesco to KLCC without the kids along then...full of energy! The shopping spirit was Umph! It went on till the departure from KL. Running around with a comfortable flat sandal. I wish I had the spontanity to walk the walk I could, but now I guess I can only talk the walk! LOL!!!!!

No comments: