Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mom, I love you.....repeated many times....


Finally!!!... Bought Jul 3 dresses from Hock Lee today, the last option to shop hunt after found out that her old formal dress don't fit her anymore....Thank God! She was soooooo happy cos this time she finally gets what she wants! There is super small sizes available at Hock Lee . She just can't stop every minute saying I love u mom! I love u mom!..... she repeated it many times! I know, I love u too...pls don't repeat it so many times. You have got what u want after all the hard effort hunting around Kuching town. Such a relief.......phew!

Though very tired, it is fun shopping with her...It's a mother and daughter shopping trip/adventure!! Done packing up both Jul and Joe stuff for their flight tomorrow morning. Then....it's packing again for the biggest kid, my hubby will be on the noon flight....sigh...

No comments: