Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pampered myself .....


Wanted to do my nails but no mood to do it myself. Thought of pampering myself....so, yesterday went to the nearest nail parlor at RH Plaza. The funny parlor name...NAIL me GOOD. There's only 2 women working inside and the place was well equipped wt materials. Products from OPI and Sally Hansen. Nicely decorated with girly designs of fur walls and dangling beads. Comfortable cushion chairs and a bar table which is used for waiting in line. Thank God, I don't need to wait when I'm there...

Well served with spa treatments and enjoyed watching Desperate Housewife on the flat screen. Start wt hands and legs spa by wash and massage. Step by step wt buff, trim, scrub,brush and shape up to your desire....Then u choose your best matching color. Not bad wt a reasonable price for these pampering services. Nicely done and was happy I tried it there even though the shop comes wt a funny name...Hohoho

No comments: