Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mom, did u loose weight??



My eldest son, Jason studying in KL, IMU. Always asked...mom pls loose weight. You are getting too heavy. Gee.....not that easy my dear, cannot stand dieting anymore. Too lazy to exercise....No! U must exercise to keep fit! You look younger and more pretty! Yah, right....that's easy to say...I replied. The wedding dinner is soon have you loose weight yet? Ermm....No, not yet. Will do it eventually. Aiyah! All the aunties slimmer than u now and they will look better than u. I said, NEVERMIND!!! No big deallah. I had my times looking good last time so nothing to comparelah. I'm bored of it temporary. Mom, I will buy u nice dress and u better keep fit or else it wont fit. Ok.. ok if it does not fit me than keep it for your younger sisterlor. Hai yah u ah so like that one! He replied. I want my mommy to look slim and healthy ok. Ok ok lah will see abt that.....hahaha

Kids nowdays....wants their parents to look cool and updated....hmmn.....Imagine my time, If I were to talk to my mom like my son did, she would scold me like... What the heck r u complaining abt!!!...=P

No comments: