Friday, November 28, 2008

Numb tongue......


This morning went for Jul's dental appt, same time told the dentist abt my old filing is thinning and causing my gum sensitive to cold and hard food. He recommended to renew the filing so I agreed and proceed. He asked, can u handle a little bit of pain? Think your the teeth's hole would be very deep and will cause some preassure. Hmmn...at first thought I can take it then....better not cause it will only affect the process. I'll take the anasthetic jab just to runs thing smooth. Good! It does goes well and smooth with no pain after the jab.

Me and Jul go for breakfast right after the treatment. Jul wanted to order Aloe Vera drink and I helped her by saying ...Sadu Adoe weda.......Great! Talking with a numb tongue! Guess what? The waitress couldnt get what was I talking abt! Well, She got it right after the 2nd time....She was gigling... trying not to laugh at me. Geesh.....I couldn't stop laughing at myself, same time eating with numb tongue... :P LOL!!!

No comments: